Monday, December 21, 2020

Website and Film Changes

 I have been thinking of adding more to my website and including a synopsis for my film. I was hard to think about the process of it all. A synopsis is important as it helps to verbalize the paper concept and makes it more precise at the same time. This is an instrument to think about the paper's theme and argument. It makes you organize your paper and arrange it. I decided my synopsis to be "A strange encounter between two young girls becomes a life changing event for one". I decided this as it goes along with the concept I have for the movie which makes everything very captivating to and will make the audience a little intrigued. It would would make the audience want to know more an even go ahead to watch the short film. Also I would be using my phone camera to film the movie so that would be hard to an extent.

I have installed a new film edition software to make it simpler and more professional to edit my movies. I'm not sad to have made this film because it gave me time to do what I wanted and how I could finish it. Although the time-limits look short, I hope I can end by the due date. It might be a poor option to make improvements to my film, but I just wanted to give my best. For the movie I began shooting, I thought it would be a detailed movie. I'll even edit like I do for dates in the days I'm filming. The illumination and other adjustments were in the angles and motions of the camera. 

But all in all after I make a few more changes, I think I will be able to film successfully.


I'm ready for #SHRM16 – hrpockets




No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package