Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Change to Actors and Actresses

 There has been a change of plans with the actors and actresses due to the pandemic. My family members who were supposed to play a part can no longer do it. After thinking and Hard, I decided to do it myself. I am willing to play both girls and do it successfully. It is my film and I should take responsibility and be all parts since I decided to take on this project by myself. If I am able to edit correctly, I will be able to put the illusion of two people so I have been looking up videos that show these editing skills. If i am able to put a safe distance between the two characters and convey the two characters in different ways, then there will no problem. 

The reason why my other family members that I picked weren't able to help is because one of them have gotten sick recently during the time of filming and because you need to self quarantine. She did not want to risk people close too her. My cousin who was also supposed to film has a very weak immune system so the pandemic is very harmful to her. To keep those I care about safe, I decided last minute to do it alone. I have a very strong immune system and I havent been around anyone lately so I am low risk. Also my neighborhood is very quiet and no one really goes outside, there is open opportunity to do it at home. There are may lakes surrounded my home so it is very convenient.2850 N Oakland Forest Dr #103, Oakland Park, FL 33309 | MLS# F10195565 |  Redfin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package