Thursday, December 24, 2020

Filming Blog

 I had filmed my movie and it seemed to be be really good. It was very quick and easy since I was alone. I did look at the storyboard a lot to give my film a better effect. It made the filming process more accurate which was really beneficial. The only problem was that it was very new recording on my phone. It was very simple to film but I will have a second day of filming to make sure that we corrected any errors made. Any mistakes would make it difficult to edit. 

I dumped the film directly onto my computer after filming from my phone to my computer. I watched the raw footage to see if there wasn't anything missing from filming. I filmed in my neighborhood where I got permission to film. I didn't film anything unneeded although I did just let the video keep recording so it would be easier to edit. Since I knew how I wanted my film, it was easy being alone. There wasn't any known mistakes when filming and changes went smoothly. I'm happy that I actually was able to film successfully all by myself as I was very nervous. It filming go by quickly and created a comfortable environment. I reviewed the raw footage to note the camera angles and scenes so when I edit, it will be easier to go over. There are still some scenes that need to be filmed for another filming day. 


High budget movie filming in downtown Utica?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package