Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Changes to Social Media

 My social media platforms have been empty because I do not know exactly how to give sell my product which in this case is my movie. I have been messing around on canva to see what my movie cover theme should. Social media could help my movie as it provides all of us with a way to communicate with others. We will help and feel encouraged by other individuals. Getting a platform to demonstrate creativity and technical savvy. Increased self-confidence by encouraging introverts to share their emotions. So it could display my movie in multiple lights as I respect others criticism.

Social networking is an integral part of the campaign for company promotion. Social media help you communicate with your clients, improve your brand recognition, and increase your leads and sales.To market my movie like a business, I have to be smart and creative with how I promote my film. Millions of people use social media sites there. For your business, it is a fantastic opportunity to meet a wide pool of people who are involved in your goods or services.Gaining a big audience would especially be good with platforms such as twitter and youtube for generation Z viewers I am hoping to seek out. A major value of social media is the opportunity to meet wide crowds. It opens the door to find more leads for your company who want your goods or services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package