Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Re-Editing

 I had my movie edited and it was really simple. Once again, I put all of the raw footage on my monitor. As there wasn't so much live footage that had to be edited, it went easily. Trimming and breaking the film into many sections was easy. To make it easier to bring together with the film that was already finished, I split the movie. I believe I put it together pretty well. Tomorrow, because I have to finish my other  tasks, I'm going to edit all of the sound.

For now, when I finished editing the movie, that gave me a feeling of accomplishment. In a short and easy way, I corrected the errors in my film. I will show it to my family when I'm finished, so I can do another examination. School is online because of the pandemic and I would like to hear another opinion. The perfect alternative to review at this point of life is my family. I have easy access to computers at home, so the pandemic did not really have a significant effect on my filmmaking process. In case anything happens with my film, I'm also saving all the film to my email to backup all the details.The best video editing apps in 2020 | Creative Bloq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package