Thursday, January 7, 2021

Sound Blog

Making my sound script was relatively easy. I knew what sounds that I wanted in the film. Most of the beginning is going to have non-diagetic sound as the protagonist, Anne makes her way onto the screen. I want to have light music as a sound bridge in the beginning that will slowly dissipate as the movie comes along. I wanted the dialogue to show feelings and continue to show that my film is a coming of age. There was no big problem with creating the scripts and I thought that it was relatively converging genres. The sound will be a bake to bring out the title sequence as they appear on screen along with the way the film will be shot. Then while there is dialogue going on, there will, there will be continuous bridges throughout the film to make so there could be connections made along with the viewers feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package