Monday, November 30, 2020

Thanksgiving Break

 Over Thanksgiving break, I did not begin to film. I tried to prepare by making sure everything I needed was available like tripod, settings, and camera adaptability. Mostly after that, I decided to be with my family more as I have not been able to see them as much due to Covid hanging over our heads. I felt that it was time to relax and and give myself a break. My family is very spread out and a family gathering of the sorts was needed to talk face to face with safety and know how everyone was doing. Also since it is my last year in high school, I was doing a lot of self discovery for the future. Thanksgiving spirit is that of family, friends, compassion, inclusion, thankfulness and, ultimately, fabulous food. Holidays are a favorite for many people. They are not based on toys or lavish decorations – they are a nice time relaxing with friends and relatives for a tasty dinner. We did prepare for the holidays by putting up the Christmas tree and stockings. We decorated around the house and made it very wholesome. Since I could not be friends this year, we decided to video chat, especially with those who are residing very very far. 

Officials of public health alert America about the risks of transit and reunion as a pandemic of coronavirus rages. Thanksgiving Day, retailers globally lock their doors and family and friends finish what they will share together (perhaps virtually).Everyone was safe and healthy which was great. A lot is going on this year from pandemics, elections, protesting. I just hope everyone the best.  Going on cdc.gov was very helpful to know what to do in the gathering and how to make sure everyone is safe. Also, just because it is Thanksgiving does not mean there isn't a pandemic. Also, I feel that thanksgiving is a learning experience for my siblings and what really happened so after watching Charlie Brown, I go on the History channel and show them the Thanksgiving special they have each year. Its better to know now than later. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package