Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Social Media Platform

 For my movie, I had to create a social media platform. I started off by creating a Gmail account so everything could be linked to one source which would be easier. I would be able to get all the information I need through it. the name is themommentfilm@gmail.com. The double m was necessary as I did not wat to change the whole thing as themomentfilm@gmail.com was unavailable for usage. After that I made my Instagram which was hard as I had multiple accounts saved for various reasons so I decided to link the filming platform onto my main account to make it easier to access by me. The I set it as a perfectional account as it was supposed to be shown as a social platform. After that, I created my Facebook Group page under my main Facebook account to make it easier as well too trace. I moved on to create the Twitter account which was fairly easy as well. 

When I finished creating it, it asked my to follow certain content and I chose film and entertainment to make it seem a little on brand and stereotypical. And then with the google account, I made an YouTube channel and gave the channel the film name. After all this, I made a WIX website. I linked the website to the google account too. Making the website was weird. I had to first think of what concept or theme I wanted the website to insight about the film. I made the theme to be modern looking for now as it could change in the future. The reason why I thought modern suited it for now was because coming of age and teen drama mean to be learning more about the world and growing into a mature being with more realization. I also linked all the social media platforms onto the WIX website to make everything easier. I will most likely start creating a limbo between the platforms. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package