Friday, November 20, 2020

Music selections

 For the music for my film, I decided to use platforms like SoundCloud and YouTube. With these platforms, the music selection can be completely up to me with or without the artist, although I am most likely going to email them if it could not be used. I am not trying to get any mainstream type of music onto the soundtrack for the film. With these platforms, I am able to select music in  a wider reach such as lo-fi music. Also, I will make ways to tamper with the music to make it sound better with my film if needed. The creation of video is about a story and the atmosphere and what is best than with music. But it is best to use music that is not copyrighted if you can find any. 

The music picked will profoundly affect the way the emotion is communicated. It is also intimate, and it will make your edits simpler for you to find music that suits your style. I'll know instinctively when you hit the right track. I will note the color scheme, the scenario matches and the mood matches. Give it a serious and committed effort to find the right music for the film.  If the song is to express detailed details, pick a background music without several adjustments and it does not grab the viewer's eye. It's going to be a song of encouragement. If on the contrary, it express large and in-depth ideas, search for a form of music that takes more emotions to the fore. Deciding on which type of music to use such as vocal, instrumental, slow, or fast is really based on whether it will convey the film honestly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package