Sunday, April 5, 2020

Re-Film Blog

I had refilled my blog to add better lighting and make it aesthetically more pleasing. It was very easy to re-film as I did it on a day where all my actors were available. It was fun to re-film and my family was very supportive. Every scene was done very fast since when we did the first filming days, we filmed the scenes more than once. I couldn't really go into the lighting of the house. I wanted the house to seem dark in the beginning. In the end, the room got enough lighting to get into the mood and show contrast. You are able to see the characters enough without showing too much in the scenes. There wasn't much to re-film since everything mostly went how I wanted when I first filmed the scenes. As I am going to be adding the clean scenes, I am going to have to reorganize my film. This will mean reviewing everything once again. I am going to add more stuff when I am editing to make the scenes pop out a little more. I could make the the film look like it's in a vintage setting or modern. While doing media studies makes me want to do something in the filming industry in a way. I have also been watching a lot of movies and tv shows during this period. As I am watching the content, i find myself wanting to dive deeper into the film and find out why the director and/or producers want the film to be produced in that way. Each film is special and really want mine to at least have the basics down as it is my first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package