Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Re-editing Blog

I edited my film and it was very easy. I put all the raw footage onto my computer once again. It transferred quickly since it wasnt that much raw footage that needed to be edited. It was easy to trim and split the film into multiple parts. I split the film to make it easier to put together with the film that was already done. I think I had put it together fairly nicely. I'm going to edit all the sound tomorrow since I have to finish my other work for school.
 When I had finished editing the film for now, it gave me a sense of accomplishment. I corrected the errors in my film in a fast and easy way. When I'm done, I'm going to show it to my family so I can another review. Because of the pandemic, school is close and I would like to another opinion. My family is the best choice to review at this time in life. I have easy access to technology at home so the pandemic didn't really affect my filming process in a huge way. I'm also uploading all the film onto my email to back up all the information in case something happens to my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package