Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Re-editing Blog for Film

I have finished editing the rest of my film. It was easy to do. The only problem I had was the sound I needed to used. There were some background sounds in the film that needed to be covered. I decided to edit the sound and put creepy music over the original sound. This has kinda hard to do. I had to get music that wouldn't get copyrighted. The music I used went very well with the film. As I was editing my film, thoughts of being a video creator went through my mind. I added not filters since I wanted the film to look raw. 
I didn't want the film to look too fake and sugar-coated. My family had reviewed the film and said that it was a very good film. I had a sense of accomplishment seeing that I was able to complete this film on my own. Though I had a hard time being able to able to upload a duplicate of the film. All the scenes now have to place in the correct order so there will be no mistakes. The film seemed to be in order. I am happy that I was happy to do this myself since I gave me a sense of accomplishment. I was able to completely edit the film into the 2 minute length which was very good. I also put the film titles in the correct sequence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package