Thursday, March 12, 2020

Filming Blog

I began my 2nd day of filming the next day. I filmed the twins moving from the dining room to the door. I also had to make the twins went a certain distance before I could make them come back to end the scene. I made sure they were at a safe range so there wasnt any harm. There was no big problems with make up or costumes. The twins already wore had the aesthetic to wear the same clothes. My aunt was already wearing casual clothing and had the aura of a mother. This made the filming process more accurate which was really beneficial. The twins quickly understood what was happening and everything went smoothly. 
There was a time where my aunt and I were discussing different settings and plots of the film to get it really in depth which created minor changes overall.There wasn't any known mistakes when filming and changes went smoothly. I'm happy that I had my family be part of my film instead of just getting random people or friends to do it. It filming go by quickly and created a comfortable environment. I dumped the film directly onto my computer after filming. I watched the raw footage to see if there wasn't anything missing from filming. We still filmed at my relative's home where we got permission to film. I reviewed the raw footage to note the camera angles and scenes. When I edit, it will be easier to go over. There are still some scenes that need to be filmed for another filming day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package