Friday, March 20, 2020

Editing Blog

Okay I am once again editing my film. It was actually kinda easier to edit now that I did the complicated stuff the other day. All the scenes now have to place in the correct order so there will be no mistakes. I am happy that I was happy to do this myself since I gave me a sense of accomplishment. I was able to completely edit the film into the 2 minute length which was very good. I do think  that I have to make the transitions look smoother. There are some chops in the film that need to be fixed. There was also some unneeded sound that needs to be cleared. There wasn't any big mistake that I think will create any incidences with the film. I hope my choice of changing my film was correct. 
I really like being in AICE Media Studies. Even though I will not be majoring in film, it gave me a way to let out my sense of creativity in a productive way. I was able to save everything I had edited. It could help make any needed changes at anytime. As I was looking through the footage, I realized I had about 30 minutes of raw footage. I could create different scenarios with this footage so I will keep it as my backup and for review. I had also backed up all the information onto my computer so there would be any incidences. I will also check to see if everything is exactly like my scripts and storyboard for the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package