Monday, March 9, 2020

Filming Blog

I had filmed my movie and it seemed to be be really good. We had to take it slow to due to the twins being so young. My aunt was very helpful with me when filming. She helped me guide my film on the right path which I am really grateful for. I did look at new storyboard a lot to give my film a better effect. It made the filming process more accurate which was really beneficial. The only problem that I really had was that my grandmother was in the background of my film. I wanted to somehow incorporate it in my film by having her as a mentally undeveloped character. It was very simple to film but we will have a second day of filming to make sure that we corrected any errors made. Any mistakes would make it difficult to edit. 
I dumped the film directly onto my computer after filming. I watched the raw footage to see if there wasn't anything missing from filming. We filmed at a relative's house where we got permission to film. We didn't film anything unneeded. The twins, although needed a lot of directions, were very helpful actresses that were really interested in the filming process. There wasn't any known mistakes when filming and changes went smoothly. I'm happy that I had my family be part of my film instead of just getting random people or friends to do it. It filming go by quickly and created a comfortable environment. I reviewed the raw footage to note the camera angles and scenes so when I edit, it will be easier to go over. There are still some scenes that need to be filmed for another filming day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package