Thursday, February 20, 2020

Planning: Preparing and Changes

For my film, I have decided to change so.e things as I go along with the film. I am considering changing the location and how many characters there will be in the film. I didn't film on the past weekend due to my main actor not being able to participate on that day. This made me push back the filming by a week which is very aggravating since I am doing this project myself. I also have to consider the children, my twin cousins, and whether or not they will be able to day their lines on camera. I hope the filming process won't be so hard as it will be somewhat difficult to edit the mistakes being made in the dialogue. The editing process could become more difficult with the changes that I want to put in the film. There also many camera angles and movements that would need to be compatible with every shot. I also need to know whether or not my film would actually be good so I am having my family members go over the film with me so i could make any needed changes before the peer review.
Preparing for the film was very complex but also knowing. Since my first choice for my filming was my aunt house, it was easy to organize my thoughts. I knew how the beginning of the film would turn out bit I was really concerned about the ending. I wanted the ending to be anticipating and thrilling instead of ordinary. I thought of switching out the ending of scene 4 to create a scene of murder instead of suspense. These thoughts have also been keeping me from filming. I want to create a film I would be comfortable with how I filmed. I want no regrets with this project. I hope these changes can be a really good for the film. I also need to put the schedule between my main actor and I to work as we need to be on the same page if we want this film to be completed. I am going to start filming on this incoming Sunday. I have also decided that I will probably act in this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package