Thursday, February 13, 2020

Storyboard

Creating this storyboard was very interesting and easy. All I really had to do was add what I had put for the shooting and sound scripts together to finish the storyboard. Since I am doing this project alone, it only took me about an hour to finish up. I had to align the drawings to the infrastructure of the house I was doing it in. It felt like it was a 4 page blueprint to completing the project. At first I had doubts about the timing but I had figure to put them as thumbnails instead so the timing could have a better lead. I dont know that all these movements will stay as if need, the plans will change. Maybe I will add another location due to time constraints. I could also add more vehicle tracking shots. My storyboard is below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package