Monday, February 24, 2020

Planning Blog: Preparations

I started making the final preparations of the the film. I have confirmed the days of filmed with my actors. This was to make sure that my actor had the availability to be in my film so I won't have to reschedule since we also couldn't film Sunday. I have made plans to film durning the week instead. I have also finish making the changes for my film. Now I need to put the update into other blogs. These were last minute changes that I had made to the storyboard to give the film a better look towards the viewers. After the changes, I think I will be comfortable with how I film in the future for this movie. I have  no regrets with adding changes project. I hope these changes can be a really good for the film. I wanted the film to be anticipating and thrilling instead of ordinary. 

 I hope the filming process won't be  hard. It will be somewhat difficult to edit the mistakes being made in the dialogue. I have never edited non-diagetic sound to gave a better performance ability in the film. I'm thinking about enhancing the sound in the film so these sound could be heard better in a way. The changes were the lighting and some if the camera angles and movements. I was to give the film a better interaction with the the audience and to give a better build of suspense. The editing process could become more difficult with the changes that I want to put in the film. There also many camera angles and movements that would need to be compatible with every shot. I am just going to go over the storyboard and all the scripts just to be safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package