Thursday, February 27, 2020

Planning: Changing my Film

I decided to change my pitch to something that combines my pitch 2 and 3. In this pitch which will become my film, the twins won't be in it. My new pitch will be that a woman comes home with her family members. The family youngers will be young children. One of the young adults decide to go outside for a little bit. After a bit of time, there's no sign of the young adult so the young woman goes outside only to see that the young adult is not around. Looking around, the woman sees a note on/near the the door the says, "The Game Begins". This will lead to close up of the woman face in terror. With this change, I'll also change the scripts, storyboard and location along with other additional things that will need to be changed. These will be be on my 2-3 follow up blogs.
I will still film on Saturday and Sunday as planned but will probably have everything blogged by Monday, even the editing. I installed a new movie editing program so I will be able to edit my films easier and professionally. I don't regret doing this film myself as it gave me time to process what I really wanted to do and how I will be able to finish. Although the deadline seems tight, I  believe I will be able to finish by the due date. Creating changes in my film might be a bad decision but I just really wanted to be able to give my best. With the film I was gonna film in the beginning, I felt that it want going to be a comprehensive film. In the days that I will be filming, I will also edit as I ho along with the dates. The changes were the lighting and some if the camera angles and movements. I was to give the film a better interaction with the the audience and to give a better build of suspense. I also checked out the camera and tripod to get an early start on filming. I also hope to check it out during the weekend for additional filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package