Friday, January 17, 2020

Intoduction and Pitches

I am a student working on various projects in my media class. For this project I will be working with no one. I have a tight schedule as a student and I felt like I would have better control of the project if I do it on my own on the class. I wouldn't want anything to be delay while filming in a group. This project will need a lot of research to be able to continue. I will be doing for the background research before I am able to film it. In media, I mostly like to be the director and edit my film. The reason is because it gives me the ability to shape the film how I want it and put added opinions in to my liking. I love watching movies and reading books that feel original and real. One day I will also love to be able to create a whole movie of a horror and gore genre.

I have learned to many throughout being in my media class. I found out how to edit film and to actually have my ideas for films into real life. Filming the scenes in the films encouraged me to want to create and develop stories as a hobby. It also helped me be able to film steadily instead if hurrying the scenes. Experimenting with my film have made me be able to create different scenarios. Using the film and have my film show different emotions than just creating something unorganized. I also learned how to make the filming more organized when transitioning/dumping the raw footage. form the camera onto my computer. Making storyboards have also made filming more easy and simple to me. They have made filming go more smoothly when you actually look at them after filming your scenes.

My first pitch idea was when a girl who was walking home gets in a car crash but lost her memory and was on hunt to find out what really happened. The movie will be a journey with her trying to find her memory through many desperate scenarios. My second pitch idea was where a couple goes into the woods to do something exciting but something appears in the the background and murders them in suspense. This film will be the when there is an investigation of what really happened to the couple in the woods. My third pitch idea was was a female who bought an apartment to live in alone. As she continues to live in the house, she feels as though shes not the only one in the house. I am thinking of ghost and supernatural type of film if I do go with this pitch. I didn't want to do a comedy and I want to film something that would make the audience want more. In these films I want to have extras. There will also be additional props and and makeup. I there won't be any big possibility of costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package