Friday, January 17, 2020

Continuing the Pitches

I will be keeping my second and  pitch. I feel as though they seemed better than the first pitch. With the first pitch I didn't really know I would be able to finish it off so it seemed better to just leave it alone. I feel comfortable with these films as I feel like I would have the ability to pull them off. They also seem more worthwhile if we are thinking of viewership. The second pitch seems like a mystery that people will like and also question. The third pitch is a film of where the protagonist is not the winner of the battle. This will go against the regular convections of a type of heroic movie that people go for. I knew I would be able to pull off both the second and third ones as can handle their synthetics. Most of the movies I watch come down to these so I thought it would be better to do freely.

I am keeping my second pitch as it will give the viewer more anticipation. As I am going to insert it into the thriller and gore genre. It was provide more of a desire to be watched. It has a hint of mystery to be able to able to make the viewer a little bit more curious about the film. The events happening in the film is that a couple decides to enter the woods. They were planning to go to a cabin but got lost. Soon the car just stops and they are left in the woods at night. Soon there's a shadow that hovers over them through the window. The car begins to shake and next minute, they are dead. They are found and there is an investigation for the culprit. In the end the culprit was the policeman. 

The third pitch was to also show paranormal activity inside a haunted house. It would be inserted into the thriller genre. This would would make the viewer stay into their toes in a good way. The film would be about a young lady buying a home for herself. As she continues to live this home, she feels as though shes not the only one who is living there. As time goes by she starts to feel off and keeps waking up at 3:00 in the morning. She is determined to find the reason why but in her head, she already knows. The ghost finally decides to possess her but loses and now the girl is trying to get rid rid of the ghost. The ghost doesn't want to leave and starts to haunt her. Finally the girl dies and the house goes back on sale like she never existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package