Thursday, December 5, 2019

Editing Blog for Music Video

Editing was very simple. At edited on my computer with my partner. Nothing unexpected happened. As I already dumped the footage on my computer all I had to do was put them in order and trim the footage that didn't belong. There was footage of the comera moving a bit too much so I trim the into separate pieces. There I was no big issues that I found with the editing as now all I have to do is add my partners film. After I add my partners film, the music will be the right length of time. I put small opening in the project so I would be able to know where to input her footage. This will the film be able to connect more. A little bit more editing is needed to make everything look more clean and in order. 

Putting the song into the video was the hardest part of the project. The music wouldn't stay on my computer through the internet. I had to find a way to download the music onto my computer. After going through many sites do find a mp3 download of the song, there was a problem with the audio. I had to go in the settings of my computer to rest my audio to be able to play the song. The song delays the song for 5 seconds on the beginning which actually worked with our film. I also had to mute the audio on the raw footage so the music could go over it. In the beginning the music started to glitch over the film. Since this was happening, I went through the process of downloading the song again. After downloading the song again, I tried to see if it would still glitch. I relieve to know that the film was going smoothly with the film after that. 

There weren't any huge problems I have to take care of as everything was in order. No pedestrian got into the film. Everything was done with the permission of those in the film. While the theme that I was aiming for went from family fun to just fun and adventure. Since there wasn't much of that scenario happening. The film is still very appealing visually as it gives a fresh and innocent energy to it. The film does have scenes of both people and landscapes put in a montage way. I wasnt able to do the parallel screening like I wanted. And there are many jump cuts throughout the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package