Friday, November 22, 2019

Storyboard for Music Video

In our storyboard for the music video, we will be playing the song "Dancing Queen" by ABBA for the duration of 0:00-1:02 minutes. There will be a split in scenes to different locations so it will probably lead to parallel editing when finishing filming. In the beginning of the of the film in the prospects of the storyboard, the song will start and the will be a fade out. My friend and I will be hanging out but she was very sad. With the music, I will try to cheer her up by singing the lyrics, "See that girl, watch that scene, digging, the dancing queen". Seeing that she is still sad, she and I will travel around to see if that will cheer her up by singing the lyrics, "See that girl, watch that scene, digging, the dancing queen". This will create a rising point in the music video. Seeing that she is still sad, she and I will travel around to see if that will cheer her up. We begin to walk under the sun. While walking, we begin to laugh and and fun in the calming atmosphere.

Then when arriving back inside the house, her mood has brightened and creating a better atmosphere for the scene. I then sit down on a chair to sing the music in front of her. She and I will then begin to sing together with family and friends. This will bring out the feelings of togetherness into the song. The end of the song will, if possible, include a small montage of moments of us goofing off and bring out a sense of deep friendship and family. The montage will be perfectly planned and blend in with the spotlights and overall production of the music video. Also since we are filming around the time of Thanksgiving and Christmas, I hope the the film will have a very endearing feeling. This film will have a youthful feeling and show feelings of being together with those you care about in a beautiful way for people to see and understand.

For this film, I will mainly be filming with friend and family who I had gained permission to film. If one of the places that we are going needs to have me called them to film, I will. If I do not gain the necessary allowance, then I will not be filming in that area. We will mostly be filming on places owned by family members who I have already asked gained to access to do the music video. The editing for this film will be done cleanly since we have a right amount of time to be able to finish and redo shots if needed. I hope that with the editing, will be able to still make it the music video be able to perfectly fit so it looks like a natural video. The lighting will be luminous as he want to have a youthful feeling. There will also be plenty of colors the mix well so it could off a sense of creativity along the the production of the film. As I have said before, the filming of the music video will most likely have two productions as there will be many different settings and we most likely won't be around each other as much for the music video production so we decided to do this then edit them so they are connected in the film. This is one of the reasons that we will be using parallel editing and cross-cuttings to give the music video better quality.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package