Sunday, September 20, 2020

Group project (or Individual)

I decided to work alone for my final task project. I love being able to work independently as it helps me with critical thinking. I feel that it is a challenge I'm up for. Due to coronavirus pandemic, being able to be in contact with people has been hard. There has been many regulations to keep the contagious virus spread at a low level. Not having a partner would be rough, but it does have its benefits. 

Working with people is great but working with by yourself is also amazing.Working on your own pace not depending on someone else can make your work go faster. I can fully do the project however I want without compromise. I would also have full responsibility over things. There won’t be any situations where one does less but gets the same credit with others. I get to make my own decisions as I am the sole person responsible for the job.

I believe that my work would be really great on my own. In the end all I would need is my own validation. I know there would be time that I will have difficulties but it would be all worth it. I always thought of my own dreams and creativity as unique. The virus has many people feel stagnate in their life. I feel like this project could be fun, wholesome and challenging. I am excited to be able to start and continue on in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package