Friday, January 31, 2020

Title Website: watchthetitles.com

Another site I am using for my title research is called watchthetitles.com. This site is give you categories of different title sequences you  an watch and makes getting the genre of the title you want really easy. I am researching the different titles and title sequences so it will be easier to be able to combine my film and titles so they actually make sense. The opening title sequence is important as it eases your audience into the film and have the ability to have some short insight about what the movie may be about. 
This website had helped me as it not only showed me the title sequences but also have small overview of how the film may be and what inspired it. There is also some description of the film and needed data to continue research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package