Friday, January 31, 2020

Title Website: artofthetitle.com

One of the sites I had used for my title research is called artofthetitle.com. This site showed how the title sequences are portrayed by audience. This site give you a lot of information about how why the title sequence is conformed like that into the film. I am using this site to research my title style and sequence so my film so feel more professional. Title sequence is important in a film for the viewer to be able to slower gain interest in the film.

The website showed me interviews of the directors and people in the film. The interviews talked about why the title sequence was created like that and why it may intrigue the audience. This was very interesting to me to view and understand. 
It was easy to use this site as the genres and movie were easy to search. It also shows what are the best title sequences and why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package