Monday, October 7, 2019

Research Conventions and Codes

To begin my commercial, I had to get a partner and know what we wanted to do for our project. My friend, Gaby, and I decided to work together for our project since it could be 4 or less people that could work together.We also decided to do a Dunkin' Donuts commercial since we both do have an interest in their foods and drinks. It would also be easier for us to talk about the product of our choice.

I continue researching about how to direct the Dunkin' Donuts commercial as I want it to have originality and for me and Gaby to be able to cooperate successfully. I also want to know whether I should advertise about their annual products or the promotions of their products. I could create skits for the commercial to make it more humor. There could be some sound being contributed to the humor.

I will create my storyboard as a rough draft to get all my ideas out and running. There could be different types of storyboards in the near future that are better to use than the others. I'm also thinking about who I would like to be the actors for our commercial. Since we are highschool students, some things never go as plan so I plan to create contracts for my actors and actresses in the near future. But before that I should create a storyboard that could be compatible with what I think and to make the Dunkin Donuts commercial look more real than fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package