Monday, October 28, 2019

Editing Blog

Today in class, we finished filming and and it went smoothly. I came to school late because of a car accident that happened. Although I came to school late, we were able to get right back on track and film successfully. While we were filming there was someone who was mowing the grass in the school. It was creating loud noises so it was decided that we would just film the the movements. When we got into the classroom there was problems with the computers so we weren't able to be able to use them for editing. Since I brought my own laptop today, it was more convenient for me to edit. The problem was that she have never used the photo editor on my computer so it was really weird to use. There wasnt many problems but there was some new things that was able to create. 

Since I was able to use my computer to use it, I decided to have my friends use it to for dumping their film. As Gaby started doing this blog so my friends who were finished with their project helped so we could all finish. I was typing the blog as they started dumping the information to make the film and help me out. This made the process of getting the commercial done better. My partner and I didn’t start really editing yet but we will get to that soon. The editing part is when we have the time to sit down and think about how the film should go. Today was mainly about filming and dumping just like what we have been learning for weeks.

Finishing the filming process was easy because we had our props in the morning. We were supposed to film in the court below building 5 and the stairs in building 5 but we choose to do it near building 17 be had of the view. Not only did building 17 offer a better view but, it also offered better access to the natural light of the sun which will make the film look so much better when we edit it. It was better to do the film in the sun compared to in the shade because it looked better and that made us change our plans last minute. This was a change that we will benefit from later and it was a good decision to make. It will make the commercial much better looking. It was hard to record the sound because there was men cutting the grass around the school as we recorded. We tried our best to make it sound good. Gaby talked as loud as she could and made many videos of me speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package