Monday, November 9, 2020

Planning for Short Film

  My short film planning would likely go like this:

 I am planning to film as soon as I am able to check out a camera at school in which I don't know when exactly but I hope to be able to film either this month (November) during the Thanksgiving Break or next month (December). I don't really have any days scheduled to film as my calendar has been all over the place. After I get all the filming done, I will start editing the next day most likely. The location will actually be in my neighborhood. Since my neighborhood is kinda secluded and surrounded by trees, lakes and gazebos, I thought that it would be the perfect place to film as its very cinematic. The participants are going to be my family members. One will be my aunt who looks younger than her actual age and the other will be my cousin who is close to my age. I have actually filmed with my aunt before so that should be easy, but my cousin will be entirely new. I chose to have family as I felt that they were more reliable. If the participants are not able to perform, I would be the designated understudy. 

There would likely be no problems that would inflict health concerns. I took extra precautions with the location and environment due to coronavirus. The location is actually in my neighborhood and is very secluded so there would be no overwhelming of any kind because of other people. Me and my family members who are participating have continuously been up to date with testing, news, and our own individual health. I also make sure to contact them to be sure of any updates. The only prop is that in the end, Charlotte will have a newspaper wit the death of Anna on it.  There will be no coordinated costumes. The only things is that there will be a neutral color scheme to give contrast to the environment and mood. 


One of the lake views:



ScheduleLocationParticipants Health and SafetyPropsCostumes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package