Friday, April 17, 2020

CCR

This video is the overall thoughts and processes I have on my Final Task project. it was a great experience to film my own preview film. It gave me a final evaluation on the film that I had created. I had fun making this and so did my family. While there a lot of up and downs, it was still a great experience overall. I had my cousin interview me in my review from a different location. I also broke the movie into 3 different parts as most of the questions related to that certain part of the movie. I added my actresses and I's thought of the movie in the end as a type of behind the scenes type of way to show them my thoughts and how the people around me contributed to the film. There wasn't many things that i could say went wring in this film as all in all it was jus a very exciting way of showing all my skills to my teachers and family. This was a great way to improve creativity and also guide my overall thoughts.

CCR Link:
https://youtu.be/ObW0RsG4-OQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package