Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning: Shooting Script

For my shooting blog, I had to think of ways to make the thoughts for my film to come to life. The film had to make sense with its angles and what is happening. For my film I chose to have it in a haunted home that has a new owner. I will add a few tracking shots to put forth with the way the camera will be following Emma throughout the house and when she first enter the scene. The way the twins will be shown will depend on whether the costumes will stay the same. I really wanted my film to have the same scenery affect as the giver but also input some lower doses of psychological approaches. There will be many action matches throughout the film but I real like the shooting script will be revised to make it have an easier layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film Package